Tag Archives: stuart patterson
February 29, 2012 Current & Past Issues
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s fly fishing forecast for March
- Product Review: The Freedom Hawk Pathfinder by Ken Morrow
- Fundamentals of a Straight-line Cast by Dusty Sprague
- Salty Fly Tournament 2012
- What is Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing? by Capt Pat Damico
- Mornings by Aaron Adams
- Tying Captain John Kumiski’s Redfish Worm by Stuart Patterson
- Guide Report – Capt Drew Cavanaugh
- Tying the School of Fish by Nikki Page
- Destination Fly Fishing – Five Steps to Success by Capt Pete Greenan
- and more!
February 8, 2012 Florida Fly Fishing
Regardless of where you live or fish, you know about Florida. Not only do we hold the title as the Vacation Capital, but I’m not hesitant to declare that Florida is the Fly Fishing Capital of the World, too!
Look at what Florida has to offer: